- Planning, organizing and maintaining block operations.
- Ensure the products should meet predefined quality and yield by closely monitoring the reaction and process parameter.
- Scale up of new products and improving existing processes and products.
- Provide guidance to the team on troubleshooting the problems
- Enforce cGMP in every aspect of manufacturing to ensure the compliance and continuous improvement
- Coordinating with maintenance /utilities department to rectify the repairs in process plant on-time
- Following the safety measures strictly. And identifying unsafe acts and unsafe conditions through safety rounds and reporting through daily report.
- Hands on experience in facing USFDA and other regulatory audits
- Candidate joining at short notice is preferred
- Working experience in CRAMs or New Products is preferred
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time