- 1. Supporting the CSV, Qualification and IT audits.
- 2. Experience in IT perspective of GxP \ laboratory computer systems
- 3. Coordinating with Jr. Engineers at Unit
- 4. Maintain local video conference & other conference room facilities
- 5. Maintain and update local infrastructure inventory
- 6. Support to end users (locally as well as visitors from other sites, clients, auditors, etc) to the site
- 7. Vendor co-ordination for troubleshooting and fixing issues and requests that arise locally - Hardware, Application, etc. during implementation, migration, upgrades, etc.
- 8. Co-ordinate and support Corporate IT and other site-IT teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sai Life Sciences Ltd